Air Surveillance & Counter Drone
MUSCL is a passive radar system providing resilient, covert and easily deployable air surveillance in standalone mode as well as in networked mode using multiple MUSCL stations. The system provides affordable area and point surveillance for various applications such as military air surveillance, border control, critical infrastructure protection and drone detection.
The system exploits external broadcasting signals as illuminators of opportunity. It does not produce a signal footprint making it practically invisible for adversaries’ signal intelligence and anti-radiation missiles as well as enabling safe deployments and use in urban areas.
With multistatic operation geometry and lower operating frequencies than used by conventional air surveillance radars, MUSCL can detect stealth and small targets providing early warning capability. Exploitation of dense network of broadcasting signals enables detection of low altitude targets.
- Enhanced battle-proofness in military air surveillance
- 360° surveillance coverage for ranges up to hundreds of kilometers
- Fast air situation picture update rate for over 100 targets
- UAV, drone, ammunition and stealth target detection
- Providing air-target type specific information for non-cooperative target classification and recognition purposes